Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Public Service Note

Some guys- I assume guys because no woman would ever waste as much time as we do on this sort of nonsense- have set-up a new chatboard for all things Tulane. The link for the "The Other Green Wave Forum" is a little unwieldy- so just click here.

This board arises from a sort of bizarre feud with the folks over at yogwf. It is boring and silly- so I won't rehash the particulars. Apparently, yogwf has sent out e-mails to their regulars telling them they "must choose sides". I won't myself- I think Tulane football needs all the interest drives it can get- so kudos to both groups.

So visit both: "yogwf" is your source for how simply wonderful a three win season can really be and "togwf" for an in-depth, repetitive look by dozens of people on the joys of canning Chris Scelfo ad nauseum.

I'll stick with the boys at nola though. It is the best and certainly most fun site.