BlogPoll Week 5
No, Tulane did not make it- again- this week.
Frank Helps You Think It All Out Ballot - Week 5
|1||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|3||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|6||Boise St. Broncos||3|
|8||TCU Horned Frogs||2|
|16||South Carolina Gamecocks||-1|
|20||Penn St. Nittany Lions||1|
|23||Michigan St. Spartans||-1|
|25||Florida St. Seminoles||--|
|Dropouts: Temple Owls|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »
1. I'm leaving Alabama and Florida one and two until they sort it out next week. I'm not sure if I'm moving the loser out of the number two spot either.
2. The team I am most certain will reach its conference championship game- in the entire country- is Nebraska. Houston might be second. But I'm positive the Cornhuskers will.
3. I've moved Boise ahead of USC. I think USC will win the Pac-10 (they have a dozen future NFL players on their roster depsite their woes)- but Boise has been more impressive and now has a Pac 10 scalp of their own.
4. Auburn and Arkansas are good. Either could win the Big East. Easily.
5. I have a cluster of Big Ten teams 20 thru 24. One could justify any order. I moved PSU ahead of the pack because, this week, I liked their win over a spirited (and not bad) Temple Owl team.