Saturday, April 26, 2008

Do We Have Your Attention Now Detoit?

Now this is more like it. The Detroit Free Press rages here:
This was one of the worst playoff games in this Pistons era. I'm not sure I can convey the full misery of it -- the ugly-osity, the horrible-liciousness -- but I will try.

In the first half, the Pistons committed 12 turnovers and scored 40 points.

Then things got bad.
No long commentary today- miles to go before I sleep sort of day planned here in Manhattan.

But I will say that while the Sixers aren’t “great”, if they are allowed to play full court offense, they are obviously darn good. They can defend, have some depth. They lack the singular star who commands the double team in the set offense, but can score anyway and provide opportunities for others. Allow Philadelphia to gloss over that problem, and they’re trouble.

Labels: